300zx DCT adapter kit
- Adapter plate to mount BMW gs7d36sg (inline 6 only) Gearbox behind a vg30de(tt)
- Flywheel with dampened hub
- Trans tunnel cover/shifter mount
- Starter spacer bracket
300zx specific info: No tunnel modification required. The oem side mounted starter is replaced with a plug and play rear facing compact starter. Some light dct clearancing (shown in photos) is required.
The oem NA and TT oil filter trees cannot be used. The BDE oil filter/oil cooler relocation (or similar) is required. The starter DOES clears the oem oil pan turbo drains(photo). Aftermarket oil pans may not clear and have not been evaluated to work with this swap kit.
The DCT is extremely tight in the tunnel and some exhaust modifications may be required.
NOTE: the dct oil pan sits very low in the car (photo) the pan sits 3/4" below the outer frame rails
Everything else needed to complete the swap can be purchased from seems legit garage.
Our shop car build consisted of all seems legit garage parts, HTG GCU ( gearbox control unit) the "long ratio" dct (2012-2018 F80 M3, 2013-2019 F82/F83 M4, and the 2014-2019 F87 M2) oem M2 shifter with a black forest industries shift knob, haltech elite 2500 ecu and canbus for a simple install. 2 canbus wires from haltech to HTG GCU and 2 canbus wires from our GCU to our oem bmw shifter.
Please read all of the following links
- BUY bmw i6 long ratio DCT
- Send it to SLG for all wiring mods and adaptation
- Buy all required parts recommended by SLG
- Install SLG modified dct with merlin machining adapter kit
- Buy haltech 2500 elite since HTG GCU can-preset is already configured to read haltech canbus
- Have htg or SLG remote tune it